eHost is a US based hosting provider located in houston, Texas which is gaining popularity and reputation day by day and currently hosts more than 1 million websites. Ehost's parent company is Endurance International Group which is also the parent company of some top web hosts like iPage, FatCow, BlueHost and a host of other web hosting companies. Their catchline is *Everything You Will Ever Need to Host and Manage Your Website*. And this is accurate ehost offers all the attributes that you will require to put up a personal as well as business website. eHost gives an advanced kind of web hosting experience at economical cost.
Is eHost.com the host for you?
Highlights of eHost Review
- ➤ Plenty of customizable templates, free SEO tips, a free domain, eCommerce tools and blog creation tools.
- ➤ All in one hosting solution means you have web hosting, domain registration and web builder with one easy choice.
- ➤ Free cPanel enables to setup websites, email accounts, database creations, blog installation, forum creation, online stores setup and much more
- ➤ Free Marketing Suite that contains $100 Google Adword credits and $100 Yahoo+Bing. credits, Free Site Analytics software etc..
- ➤ 45-days Money Back Guarantee.
- ➤ 24/7 Phone, Live Chat and Email Support.
- ➤ Free YellowPages.com Listing
- ➤ Website Authentication Seal
Regularly $5.50/month (PROMO: $2.75/month) Flat 50% Discount.
Ehost Pricing & Plan Review:
Pricing is the main advantage of eHost’s hosting. eHost hosting pricing and plan structure is solid and simple. Below is the screenshot of their homepage with a special offer they are running.
Comparing pricing structure among various Top Web hosting companies is notoriously difficult task. All of the other web hosting companies have various hosting plans with different limits, different bonuses, addons and different renewal charges, still more if you are comparing several providers.
Therefore here on this page we are not doing comparison of apples to oranges, now we explain the things step by step based on Core hosting features and add-on hosting benefits in such a way that you can identify exactly what you are going to pay for and how ehost compares to other hosting service providers.
“3 D’s “ are the crucial features of hosting services ” – domains, databases and disk space/web server space. The basic motive of a hosting service is to perform web page files and data when someone type your domain name in browser to view your website.
- ➤ Domains- The number of domains that you are allowed to host on your single hosting account. If you are planning to host multiple websites, you will need to have unlimited domains permitted.
- ➤ Databases- The numbers of website application and software you are allowed to run on your web server. A Joomla install needs single database. If you are going to have more applications, softwares etc. – you will require more.
- ➤ Disk or Web space - The number of files and data you are allowed to put on your server space including pis, videos, text, Document, etc.
- ➤ Bonus- Add-ons- the features and benefits like free building tools, marketing credits, backend software, security features etc.
At eHost.com they believe to make things easy because they have a single hosting plan with unlimited features* and bonuses. By means of this that ehost not only compete with other top web hosting brands in worldwide, but also it also has an expeditious benefit against the low-priced packages of other hosting providers.
Apart – in the case of eHost’s Hosting unlimited means “unmetered” – in other words, they do not seriously track the activities of your website, except in respect to the total resources of your server. Resources limit is their with each and every hosting company has limited resources, hence, it’s all about management of server resources. Anyway at eHost they does not deliberately limit your resources usage. Alternatively, they reserve the right to stop or control your site if it start to do much more with your server and resources.
With eHost’s all in one single hosting plan – they are cheapest and economical both short and long term durations. At the time of renewal, you will be billed at regular rates, which are currently, $5.98/mo. for 3 year duration, $7.98/mo. for 2 year duration, $9.98/mo for 1 year duration, and $13.98 for monthly billing. This pricing structure is very competitive against its rivals such as Bluehost, iPage, inMotion Hosting etc.
Ehost Hosting Features:
Ehost Ease of Use:
Unhappily, there is no free trial available, even though the 45-day money back guarantee can act in a similar way. With the help of drag and drop eHost’s website builder you can literally have a site up and running in a matter of few hours, with no technical knowledge needed.
Ehost Customer Support:
Summary of Ehost's Review:
- ✔ 30-day Money-back Guarantee
- ✔ 24/7 Chat, Phone and Email Support
- ✔ Excellent Uptime
- ✔ Well Experienced Management
- ✔ Free Marketing Credits
- ✔ Comes with 1GB Free Cloud storage
- ✔ Suitable for small and Mid sized businesses
- ✘ Since there is no VPS hosting option, it may not be worthy for websites with excessive traffic
- ✘ Limitations of Server Resources
- ✘ Higher Renewal Cost
Certainty eHost service is not for everyone. If you already have a very busy blog or web page and planning to transfer it to eHost, it might not be a great decision. Although if you are going to start your first website, eHost is the ideal web hosting partner. Ehost provides easy to use Drag & Drop Site Builder with the help of that you can create your website easily.
If you have a website or ecommerce store with high traffic and more number of products, we recommend iPage or Bluehost because ehost won't be able to provide you with the essential resources for these kind of websites. We highly recommend eHost for small, mid sized businesses as well as personal websites.
Introductory offer: For a limited-time only. Offer End Soon! Flat 50% off on eHost Hosting Plans, Just pay $2.75/mo. Visit eHost now!