Go Daddy Introduction
Go Daddy claims that it is the largest domain and hosting provider of secure websites with more than 14 million customers worldwide hosting 5 million websites between them. Launched in 1997 with a different name, it is one of three companies under the same umbrella (Including Blue Razor domains LLC and Wild West Domains LLC). The Godaddy products are world class. With more than 5,000+ employees, 59 million domains under management and 600 in-house web developers works in 14 facilities, including Arizona, Iowa, Asia, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., India and much more.
Godaddy India Hosting Plans
Go Daddy offers VPS and dedicated server hosting solution for competitive prices, with a choice of operating system for both Linux & windows. VPS Servers choices are divided into five price bands- 1GB RAM, 2GB RAM, 3GB RAM, 4GB RAM and 8GB RAM with a choice of CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu or Windows operating systems(OS). Dedicated servers are also divided into five price bands, with CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora and Windows OS.
- Rapid account setup.
- 24x7 Toll free Support
- Worlds largest ICANN Registrars.
- This service comes with a wide array of features.
- GoDaddy Is Biggest and Cheapest Registrar.
- GoDaddy Offers 99.9% uptime and Unlimited Bandwith
- Go Daddy doesn't offer SSH/SFTP access.
- Godaddy Servers are outside India-It will affect your SEO.
- Many of the important features are limited or come at additional cost.
In 2003, a small team of IT experts got together to create SiteGround as a substitute to using the hosts that they had experienced as regular customers in the hosting marketplace. SiteGround is a privately-owned company.SiteGround has few offices in Bulgaria and Spain. SiteGround mainly focus on providing web hosting for individuals and small size businesses.
Having been in the industry for 13 years, SiteGround has been known as one of the best web hosting companies. So, is it good enough for hosting websites? The answer for this question can be found in the following detailed review we made on the price, feature, uptime, reliability, technical support and other features of its hosting service.
SiteGround Hosting Review
SiteGround Pricing & Getting Started with
Once your account setup is complete, you should receive a confirmation e-mail containing with everything you want to know about your new hosting account in it. It is well structured as well as informative. Last but not least they provide you with a nice Getting Started tutorial that will tell you how to begin creating your website.
It’s actually fairly notable that support at Siteground is pretty much unbeatable! Because, they’re really great at answering your questions or queries before you purchase a package. But they remain equally helpful once you’re actually a customer. They provide support in three formats- live chat, telephone support and ticket system.
These three hosting packages include 10 GB, 20 GB and 30 GB web space respectively, which are mainly less than unlimited hosting. As for the capability, they are designed for web pages with different visits: StartUp package is suitable for 10,000 visits, GrowBig for 25,000 visits and GoGeek is the best option for 100,000 visits.
Apart from above mentioned features, the three packages have some more similar features like cPanel, free website domain name registration, unlimited data transfer and unmetered MySQL databases. To be straightforward, these features are simple and enough for many low traffic websites. But we think website owners can get more resources, benefits and better services at the same price.
iWeb have been providing web hosting solutions for almost two decades. Based in Canada, they have customers in over 150+ countries, also they are proud to offer customer support in 3 different languages, English, French and Spanish. They have got the Microsoft Gold Partner certification for their dedicated server which is the prime level they can fulfill in datacenter competency, and are a green company, with their data centers powered by 98% hydroelectricity supply. With four data centre’s, 200 staff member, more than 21,000 customers and 35,000 servers, iWeb declare themselves to be one of the biggest providers of web hosting solutions in Canada.
iWeb Hosting Review
For other issues, users can log support tickets and check the status of previous requests or conflicts. There is also a knowledgebase available that covers a magnificent range of subjects in a good level of detail as well as with useful screenshots.
Even though iWeb has done a lot of work to give users high-performance, speed and reliable hosting solutions, it fails to make customers as pleased as it wishes. For example, even though customers can check the system/server status anytime on the iWeb site, No historical data seems to be found. According to our observation, the amount of downtime is a little bit excessive. Although customers have facility to subscribe via email or RSS to get regular updates about their services.
Interserver is an American based hosting service provider that has a fairly broad remit, while it promotes quality over cost on most of its prospectus. Since 1999 the company has served customers from its own high-end data centre in New Jersey, and they also have their own countrywide fibre network - an magnificent achievement.
The entire web hosting packages comes with daily backups, which can help customers recover in the situation that there is an outage or disaster.
There is a knowledgebase, self-help and a discussion forum. Some of the resources shown in the portal, such as the Troubleshooter and resources, but aren’t too active.
- Well established Hosting company
- Privately owned Company
- Great Hosting packages for all types of websites
- Countrywide fiber network in place
- No uptime guarantee on shared hosting plans
- No money-back guarantee for VPS or dedicated servers
3essentials is a US-based web hosting company, located just outside of Raleigh and minutes from RDU international airport, North Carolina. They have been offering best in class hosting services to small businesses & websites since 2001. 3essentials strategic approach to hosting Solutions around with three core concepts, key to the small business sector: perform, scale, and grow.
To meet these concepts, they provide performance, security, trustworthy, speed, and reliability services at an affordable cost, while keeping their web servers up-to-date and competitive.
3essentials Hosting Review
EasyCGI is a US based web hosting company which claims to be amongst the top 10 web hosting companies in the world. EasyCGI is another hosting provider that is owned by the Endurance International Group EIG), which operates dozens of other hosting companies including iPage, iPower, BlueHost and a small orange.
Founded in 1996, this is one of the oldest web hosting providers in the United States. The company specializes in providing Windows-based shared web hosting at reasonable cost, although Linux-based VPS hosting and email hosting is also available..
- • The Advanced X plan provides clients with 350 GB web space and 3,500 GB data transfer per month. This plan allows 500 POP3 E-mail Accounts and 50 MySQL databases.
- • The Advanced X2 package permits for 500 GB disk space, 5,000 GB monthly data transfer, 1,000 of POP3 email accounts and 100 MySQL databases.
- • The Advanced X4 plan allows 750 GB web space, 7,500 GB monthly bandwidth/data transfer and allows unlimited POP3 email accounts and MySQL databases.
Linux VPS (Virtual Private Server) web hosting is also available with EasyCGI. There are four Linux based VPS plans are available and every plan comes with a dedicated IP address, private name servers and allows clients to host an unlimited number of websites.
- • The Linux based VPS X package provides 256 MB RAM (burstable memory 512 MB), 20 GB web space space and 500 GB data transfer per month.
- • The Linux VPS X2 plan allows a step up from the cheap cost solution. This package brings 512 MB RAM (burstable memory 1 GB), 30 GB web space and 1000 of GB monthly data transfer.
- • The Linux VPS X4 plan permits 1 GB RAM (burstable memory 2 GB), 50 GB web space and 2000 GB monthly data transfer.
- • The Linux VPS X10 package is the high end VPS hosting plan available through EasyCGI. This provides customers with 2 GB RAM (burstable memory 4 GB), 100 GB web space and 2000 GB monthly bandwidth.
They operate two data centers, both in Boston, MA. These data centers are well maintained with both the modern technology that operates them and the physical data center itself.
EasyCGI is also open to feedback, opinion and suggestions from their clients and have provided a specific form for this purpose. Although, there is no Facebook business page or Twitter account, so support over social media is not available here.
EasyCGI users need to give 30 days prior notice in order to cancel their account. The company has already states that it may charge for the full term of the agreement if customers cancel their account before the end of their contract. There is no clue on how customers would eligible for money back of any unused month’s service, therefore it’s possibly safe to suppose that the complete term amount would be due.
As the name suggests, WinHost is a dedicated Windows web hosting provider. Winhost provides various types of hosting solutions to meet your different website requirements at affordable price without any kind of long-term contracts. Their people are collaborated with many windows projects for seamless co-operation with Microsoft. They keep trying and improve and offer latest MS technologies to clients.
Winhost Hosting Review
- 3GB of Disk Space, 50GB Monthly Bandwidth
- Windows Server 2012/2008;
- Internet Information Services (IIS) IIS 8/7, IIS Remote Management, and IIS Full & Medium Trust
- 1 MSSQL database in version 2014 / 2012/2008 R2 / 2008
- ASP.NET 4.6 / 4.5.2 / 3.5 / 2.0;
- ASP.NET MVC 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1
- PHP5 Hosting with FastCGI
- No need to struck in long term contracts
- Freedom to Upgrade or downgrade plans yourself
- One click installation of popular applications
- Limited Bandwidth
- Live chat and real time support option is not available
- Only three tiers of service offered
- Backups must be done manually with the help control panel
VPSLink is one of the best most reputed Virtual Server Hosting provider in the hosting industry. The company is started by Endurance International Group (EIG) in 2002 and has been offering a wide range of Linux based VPS hosting solutions since 2006.
VPSLink is purely concentrated and specialize on VPS hosting. The company provides one of the best prices in the hosting industry for VPS servers. Its hosting packages are catered to Linux specialists who need extra resources.
VPSLink Hosting Review
- Link-1 Plan provides customers with 2.5 GB web space, 100 GB bandwidth, 64MB RAM and one dedicated IP address.
This plan supports Linux web hosting on the Xen platform. Lamp, Ruby on Rails and Gentoo OS are not available
with this plan. This is best suited for stand-alone services.
- Link-2 Plan comes with disk space of up to 5GB, with 150GB bandwidth and the dedicated RAM to 128MB.
Clients can opt between the Xen and OpenVZ platforms. Ruby on Rails and Lamp are not available with
Link-2 plan. It is recommended for static websites.
- Link-3 Plan is almost similar to the Link-2 Plan but ups the 10GB disk space, 300GB bandwidth and 256 MB RAM.
Ruby on Rails and Lamp are supported by this plan. This plan is recommended and designed for small dynamic sites.
- Link-4 Plan is a set up from the Link-3 Plan with 20GB web space, 500GB RAM and 512 MB RAM. This plan
too provides customers with 3 dedicated IP addresses. This plan is recommended for bigger sites with dynamic content.
- Link-5 plan is the top end VPS plan present through this host. This provides 40GB disk space, 1000GB bandwidth,
1024 MB dedicated RAM and 5 dedicated IP addresses. This plan is recommended for the users who want to host multiple websites.
VPSLink customers get complete access to a community based blog, a wiki, community discussion forums and knowledge base for self-help purposes. For those technical related queries customers will have access to a ticketing system and a telephone support. They also have a Twitter profile, but it appears that it’s rarely being used.
eHost is a US based hosting provider located in houston, Texas which is gaining popularity and reputation day by day and currently hosts more than 1 million websites. Ehost's parent company is Endurance International Group which is also the parent company of some top web hosts like iPage, FatCow, BlueHost and a host of other web hosting companies. Their catchline is *Everything You Will Ever Need to Host and Manage Your Website*. And this is accurate ehost offers all the attributes that you will require to put up a personal as well as business website. eHost gives an advanced kind of web hosting experience at economical cost.
eHost Hosting Review
- N numbers off customizable templates, free SEO tips, a free domain, eCommerce tools and blog creation tools.
- All in one hosting solution means you have web hosting, domain registration and web builder with one easy choice.
- Free cPanel enables to setup websites, email accounts, database creations, blog installation, forum creation, online stores setup and much more
- Free Marketing Suite that contains $100 Google Adword credits and $100 Yahoo+Bing. credits, Free Site Analytics software etc..
- 45-days Money Back Guarantee.
- 24/7 Phone, Live Chat and Email Support.
- Free YellowPages.com Listing
- Website Authentication Seal
Regularly $5.50/month (PROMO: $2.75/month) Flat 50% Discount.
Introductory offer: For a limited-time only. Offer End Soon! Flat 50% off on eHost Hosting Plans, Just pay $2.75/mo. Visit eHost now!
Founded in 2005, HostMonster has been providing reliable as well as affordable hosting service since its establishment. The hosting provider is leader in shared web hosting with high-quality, reliable hosting service, responsive support and reasonable price. HostMonster merge all useful characteristics and functionality into its upgradable hosting packages.
HostMonster Hosting Review
- Free Domain for the Life of Your Hosting
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Add-on Domains
- Unlimited Web Space
- Unlimited Emails
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited GB of Site Transfer
- Free Online Stores
- Free Search Engine Submission
- Free $200 Google, Bing & Yahoo Credits
- Courtesy Site Backups
- US-based Customer Support Team
- Free Drag and Drop Site Builder
- WordPress, Gallery and Much More
To extenuate outage, the data center employs a unbiased, synchronized power system that is efficient of sustaining an optimum level of performance.Furthermore an extra UPS based backup power supply and 24*7 live server monitoring guarantee that the interruption to outage is kept to a slightest. In addition an automatic backup system is too in place to retrieve any accidental loss of valuable data.
Special Offer: For limited-time only. Offer End Soon! Just pay $4.95/mo. for web hosting with HostMonster for your first term! Visit HostMonster below!