GoDaddy Reviews and Experts Opinion
Go Daddy Introduction
Go Daddy claims that it is the largest domain and hosting provider of secure websites with more than 14 million customers worldwide hosting 5 million websites between them. Launched in 1997 with a different name, it is one of three companies under the same umbrella (Including Blue Razor domains LLC and Wild West Domains LLC). The Godaddy products are world class. With more than 5,000+ employees, 59 million domains under management and 600 in-house web developers works in 14 facilities, including Arizona, Iowa, Asia, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., India and much more.
Godaddy India Hosting Plans
Go Daddy offers VPS and dedicated server hosting solution for competitive prices, with a choice of operating system for both Linux & windows. VPS Servers choices are divided into five price bands- 1GB RAM, 2GB RAM, 3GB RAM, 4GB RAM and 8GB RAM with a choice of CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu or Windows operating systems(OS). Dedicated servers are also divided into five price bands, with CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora and Windows OS.
- Rapid account setup.
- 24x7 Toll free Support
- Worlds largest ICANN Registrars.
- This service comes with a wide array of features.
- GoDaddy Is Biggest and Cheapest Registrar.
- GoDaddy Offers 99.9% uptime and Unlimited Bandwith
- Go Daddy doesn't offer SSH/SFTP access.
- Godaddy Servers are outside India-It will affect your SEO.
- Many of the important features are limited or come at additional cost.