VPSLink is one of the best most reputed Virtual Server Hosting provider in the hosting industry. The company is started by Endurance International Group (EIG) in 2002 and has been offering a wide range of Linux based VPS hosting solutions since 2006.
VPSLink is purely concentrated and specialize on VPS hosting. The company provides one of the best prices in the hosting industry for VPS servers. Its hosting packages are catered to Linux specialists who need extra resources.
VPSLink Hosting Review
- Link-1 Plan provides customers with 2.5 GB web space, 100 GB bandwidth, 64MB RAM and one dedicated IP address.
This plan supports Linux web hosting on the Xen platform. Lamp, Ruby on Rails and Gentoo OS are not available
with this plan. This is best suited for stand-alone services.
- Link-2 Plan comes with disk space of up to 5GB, with 150GB bandwidth and the dedicated RAM to 128MB.
Clients can opt between the Xen and OpenVZ platforms. Ruby on Rails and Lamp are not available with
Link-2 plan. It is recommended for static websites.
- Link-3 Plan is almost similar to the Link-2 Plan but ups the 10GB disk space, 300GB bandwidth and 256 MB RAM.
Ruby on Rails and Lamp are supported by this plan. This plan is recommended and designed for small dynamic sites.
- Link-4 Plan is a set up from the Link-3 Plan with 20GB web space, 500GB RAM and 512 MB RAM. This plan
too provides customers with 3 dedicated IP addresses. This plan is recommended for bigger sites with dynamic content.
- Link-5 plan is the top end VPS plan present through this host. This provides 40GB disk space, 1000GB bandwidth,
1024 MB dedicated RAM and 5 dedicated IP addresses. This plan is recommended for the users who want to host multiple websites.
VPSLink customers get complete access to a community based blog, a wiki, community discussion forums and knowledge base for self-help purposes. For those technical related queries customers will have access to a ticketing system and a telephone support. They also have a Twitter profile, but it appears that it’s rarely being used.