Saturday, 12 March 2016 13:29
iPage has been one of the most successful budget web hosting service provider for small business, personal and non-profit websites since 1998. With around 18 years' experience, iPage knows what the needs of all small sized customers are exactly. This is the only reason why iPage offers flexible web hosting plan at affordable and reasonable price, without over-complicating things. The company is now hosting more than 1.5 million domains on their books with more than 1 million websites were on their own servers from about 150 countries.
iPage Hosting Plans & Pricing
iPage offers various type of hosting plans including Shared hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server, WordPress Hosting as well as Ecommerce, Marketing and email services at affordable rates. Here’s a quick overview of the various web hosting plans offered by iPage:
iPage Shared Hosting Review
iPage currently offers single shared hosting plan known as ‘Essential Plan’ costs you $1.99/mo. when you first sign up with iPage and can cost up to $10.95/mo. at the time of account renewal. Their shared hosting plan contains amazing features such as unlimited space, bandwidth, domains, MySQL databases and Free domain name for one year. It also comes with many integrations, applications, SEO, Marketing and website building tools.
iPage VPS Hosting Review
iPage also offer VPS hosting, starting at $19.99/mo. Regular price $24.99/month. If you think your website is going to get high traffic volumes, or have certain requirements that stop you from using shared hosting, VPS packages are good choices to consider, generally, if you don't want to spend more money on dedicated Web hosting.
In VPS hosting packages there are three configurations available in the form of Basic, Business and Optimum. Basic VPS plan costs $19.99 per month $24.99/mo. includes 1GB RAM, 40GB web storage, and 1TB Bandwidth. Business plans costs at $47.99 monthly - $59.99/mo. offer 4GB RAM, 90GB storage space and 3TB monthly bandwidth. The Optimum VPS plan costs $79.99/month - $99.99/mo. has 8GB RAM, 120GB storage space and 4TB monthly bandwidth.
iPage Dedicated Hosting Review
iPage dedicated server hosting plans are contemplated on Linux platform, CentOS 6.4, and built on cloud hosting environment. That is the reason dedicated servers at iPage come with cloud-based flexibility.
iPage utilize the cloud technology to provide its customers with scalability! At iPage customers are provided with Redundant room, so that users can make their web page grow on iPage dedicated hosting platform. Suppose the needs increase, it can immediately upgrade from their existing packages. What’s more, iPage can promptly provide it’s users with required resources. Furthermore, suppose users are not satisfy with upgrades, there are flawless migration options available!
iPage customers can choose package based on real demands from 3 stages of Dedicated servers in the form of Startup, Professional and Enterprise. Startup plan costs $119.99/mo. includes 4GB RAM, 500GB storage space, and 5TB Bandwidth. Professional Dedicated plan costs $151.99/mo. Comes with 8GB RAM, 1000GB storage space, and 10TB Bandwidth. Enterprise plan costs $191.99/mo. includes 16GB RAM, 1000GB storage space, and 15TB Bandwidth.
iPage Wordpress Hosting Review
iPage Wordpress hosting packages contains everything you require to start a successful blog or website with comfort and confidence.
iPage have two different WordPress hosting plans:
- ➬ WP Starter: Basic package to get you started costs $3.75/mo. comes with a customized control panel, Pre–installed required themes & plugins.
- ➬ WP Essential: iPage WP Essential plan costs $6.95/mo. contains all the features of WP Starter plan. Furthermore this package comes with WordPress expert support, SSD-based infrastructure to enhance website speed as well as performance. It has unlimited email accounts, web space and free malware protection, and iPage claim that WP Essential plan can easily handle millions of monthly visitors.
iPage Control panel
Quick Facts About iPage
- ✔ Free Domain Name? Yes.
- ✔ Ease of Registration: Fairly easy sign up/Registration process.
- ✔ Payment Methods: PayPal, American Express, Visa, Discover and MasterCard credit cards.
- ✔ Hidden Fees and Charges: Refunds only transfer to Credit Cards, and iPage charge a $35 fee for early cancellation. Their clients cannot use ‘excessive’ (outside of reserved for user's container) amount of CPU resources; however they do not define what they mean by ‘excessive usage’.
- ✔ Account Activation: Quick activation of accounts.
- ✔ Control Panel (Cpanel) and User Experience: Easy-to-use vDeck control Panel.
- ✔ Installation of Applications and CMSs (WordPress, Joomla, etc.): Very easy installation of most popular apps and CMS's with the help of their control panel.
- ✔ Unlimit9ed Web Space And Data Transfer
- ✔ Instant Free Setup and Free Website Builder
- ✔ Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
- ✔ Moneyback Guarantee - 30 days
- ✔ $200 Free Marketing Credits for Google, Facebook, Bing etc.
- ✔ Free Listing in Yellowpages
- ✔ GREEN!! Powered by 100% wind energy
iPage Technical Support and Uptime
iPage Uptime Review
Last 12 months average uptime of iPage:
iPage Money Back Guarantee
Free Marketing/Advertisement Credits
Pros of iPage Hosting
- Very affordable feature-rich hosting plans.
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee.
- 24/7 dedicated support.
- Good support ticketing system.
- Up-Time Guarantee (99.98+).
- Included Free cPanel and WHM.
- No overcharge for bandwidth usage.
- Eco-friendly Hosting.
- Expensive Renewal Pricing.
- Data centers only in the US.
- iPage hosting is feature-rich, it may be a bit overwhelming for some beginners.
Do we recommend iPage?
Special Introductory Offer: Limited-time only. Offer End Soon! 83% off on Hosting with free domain name. Just pay $1.99/mo. for web hosting with iPage for your first term! Visit ipage below - no coupon code required! View more iPage Coupons.