The 5 Best MineCraft Hosting Providers
MineCraft is one of the most popular web based game boasting energetic, block-like characters as well as sights. Multi user gaming demands a strengthened, shielded, dedicated web server along with assistance for mods & plugins. While deciding a Minecraft hosting service, CPU performance is much more crucial, go for processors with superior clock rates. Low latency is another essential to consider, SSD powered storage space and DDoS (denial-of-service attack) protection.
Our team of hosting experts have tested several hosting companies to discover the best ones offering value for money Minecraft hosting solutions with top-of-the-line support service.
Here are our top picks for the best, cheap MineCraft hosting providers in 2021:
- Hostinger : Great MineCraft Server hosting at an inexpensive price
- Shockbyte : Best overall Minecraft hosting with High quality support and lag-free servers
- Apex Hosting : Exceptional Minecraft hosting with an established reputation
- Bisect Hosting : Cost-Effective MineCraft Web hosting with great flexibility
- ScalaCube : A great MineCraft Hosting option for those on a budget
Top Minecraft Server Hosting Providers in India 2021
On this page we have combined the top 5 best companies for Minecraft server hosting to assist you locate the most suitable Minecraft host. When you discover the hosting service that serves you best, just click the link given next to each web host and grab the best price.
At a Glance
- Fast SSD Storage
- 70 Players
- Instant Setup & Install
- DDoS Protection
- Automatic Off-Site Backups
- PCI-DSS Compliant
- Get Extra 8% OFF - Coupon "SPECIAL15"
At a Glance
- MCPC & MCPE
- DDOS Protection
- Instant Setup
- 1GB RAM/20+ slots
- Unlimited SSD Space/Bandwidth
- Java Version Switcher
At a Glance
- Unlimited Player Slots
- Full DDoS Protection
- Automated Backups
- One Click Pack Installers
- Free Server Transfers
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 25% OFF - Coupon Code "2021"
At a Glance
- 1024 MB RAM
- Unlimited NVMe SSD
- 12 Slots
- Daily Backups
- Free Sponge Installation
- Free Dedicated IP
At a Glance
- 10 Player Slots
- 768 MB RAM
- 3.4 GHz CPU
- 10 GB SSD Storage
- Unlimited Number of Game Servers
- 50% OFF for the first month
Do you play different games online?
Hardware Requirements of Minecraft Server
Several web hosting companies in India as well as around the world specialize in hosting Minecraft based websites with plans and elements crafted to improve and boost the online gaming experience.
Leasing or Hosting Your Specific Server
In case you wish to empower a Minecraft multiplayer mode game, you should lease or host your specific web server.
It is necessary to guarantee it encourages the web based game and comes with plentiful resources and power to support your gaming team.
Kicking off is as straightforward as downloading the documents and interfacing with the web server, although make certain to talk to the hosting company regarding available packages before focusing on a particular hosting plan, and be aware of the options to scale.
Server Resources Necessities
Keep in mind that the server resources necessities do not change a lot based on the game mode as well as the type you select, either it is survival, PVP (Player versus player) or simply Vanilla mode. Indeed, even amateurs can create MineCraft servers eligible for dealing with many players with ready-made parts. Minecraft servers which are smaller in size can be easily developed on outdated personal computers.
Despite that, you should remember that few starter-level MineCraft hosting plans are not superior than top-level plans, additionally it is sad to say that in few situations, they are worse by any means.
Top Factors to Consider While Choosing a MineCraft Hosting Service
At the time of choosing a Minecraft hosting service, there are several factors one should keep in mind. Few of them are given below:
- RAM (Memory): Focus on a powerful dedicated server hosting, the more amount of Memory you have, the superior the web server. It is recommended to perform mindful research, read customer reviews and get feedback about web hosts.
- Latency: With regard to latency, the server location of your selected host might be primary concern. Not just the server/data center location impacts the quickness of the server, however it also affects the time of data transfer. This is very crucial in case you are going to launch a worldwide targeted website/app or server.
- Storage: Generally a SSD powered storage is perfect. The main reason behind this is that the extremely fast internal transfer rate, forming SSD the speedy form of storage medium. Undoubtedly one of the best way to enhance the performance.
- Operating System: Minecraft works perfectly on both Linux and Windows operating systems, so you should choose the one you are well-versed in or match the site/app requirements.
- Server Processor: The processing/computing power as well as server processor is an additional crucial factor to take into account for. This factor can significantly affect the scalability of your server in the distant future. Make sure to review the generation of processor provided along with the number of threads available.
- Minecraft Setup & Install: Another basic thing to consider in a MineCraft hosting is setup and installation. Ensure to check whether support is available to setup and install your Minecraft server.
- Minecraft Mod and Plugin Updates: Single click plugin updates are always recommended for comfort. Free of cost as well as easy updates of Minecraft plugins are considered as an added advantage. You should also keep in mind that not all plugins are available for free of charge, however simple update alternatives consistently help in saving a good amount of time.
Though not much essential, check whether the hosting package you selected include a control panel tool. An easy to use control panel tool such as cPanel permits you to upload and manage the files/documents without utilizing difficult commands. In case you are comfortable with command line interface, simply ignore this point.