Top 30 Fascinating Facts about Cloud Computing 2021
In our last post we have discussed about What is cloud hosting/computing and How Does it Work? In simple words, Cloud computing is all around, but only few people comprehend accurately what it is, as well as the extraordinary and excellent features it has.
In the statements of Larry Ellison the co-founder, executive chairman and chief technology officer of Oracle Corporation:
“Cloud computing is not just the future, but it is the present as well as the complete past of computing technology.”
In basic words, Cloud computing technology is the process of making use of co-ordinated network of web based remote servers to control and keep data. In Cloud computing environment the data and information is is put away, obtained, and spreaded over the web via Internet-connected equipments from a centralized area, instead of one disk.
There are three categories in which cloud computing can be categorized:
Some day-to-day uses of Cloud computing in our real life are described in the screenshot below:
By looking at above screenshot, it is understandable that the Cloud computing technology is used all in all from banking related tasks to information sharing/distributing as well as individuals spend whole lot of money creating, administrating, reforming their cloud computing arrangements.
Given below are few most fascinating and interesting facts you should know about the Cloud Computing technology which would most likely pressurise you to move to cloud.
30 Interesting Facts about Cloud Computing 2021:
- 2014 was the first year when most of the workloads were on the Cloud computing environment.
- Banking sector performs their most of the actions using Cloud.
- Cloud computing is highly protected and secure. It permits more redundancy, effortless data transfer, easy backup options, therefore you will never have to worry about losing your data at the time of using this technology.
- Several types of Cloud Computing Apps available. Based on the requirements of yours the kind of Cloud computing solution may differ. The three major types of Cloud computing solutions available are Private, public and Hybrid Cloud.
- Cloud computing can be considered as the future because most of the biggest player in industry are making use of it by storing data and other things.
- By the end of 2018 more than 30% off service based companies has migrate the larger part of their ERP (Enterprise resource planning) applications to the cloud environment.
- It is not Cloud in real. It means it is not the actual Cloud we find in the sky. It basically implies that we make use of the Internet/web to store, keep data on remotely connected server, instead of keeping on your hard disks or local system.
- In the year of 2016, around 77% of organizations outlined to expand their security disbursements for cloud powered services.
- It is anticipated that the public cloud solution will sense huge 44% growth by 2021.
- As per the forecast of experts more than 40 zettabytes of the data will be held in the Cloud technology by 2021.
- Furthermore 2% of energy is utilized by data centers in the United States.
- 60 percent of the IT decision makers of the United States belief the security and reliability of the Cloud.
- As per the survey , Cloud computing technology will cross the mark of $270 billion by 2021.
- As per te survey, the US (United States) Federal Government saved around 3.6 billion by making use of Cloud technology.
- The survey conducted by Microsoft Corporation, around 62% repliers mentioned that the privacy level of their data has been increased because of moving to the cloud computing environment.
- Small and Midsize Businesses that have embraced the Cloud technology for versatility experienced a huge 40% advancement in the profits straight after one year be comparable to those that didn’t utilize the cloud term.
- More than 50% of US government organizations make use of Cloud in their daily activities at present.
- It is projected that more than 78% of U.S. based small businesses and organizations will be on the Cloud by 2021.
- In excess of 90% of businesses have seen at the minimum one zone of enhancement in their IT section since the time they migrated to the Cloud technology.
- Approximately 64% of the businesses have lowered the electricity expenditure and misuse since they shifted to the Cloud environment.
- Cloud computing is more than 40 times extra worthwhile for SMB’s differentiated to having their own infrastructure.
- Around 70 percent companies announce that they have been capable of reinvesting their money back into the online business after migrating to the Cloud.
- By opting for Cloud computing you don’t have to worry about the upgrade of your server or IT infrastructure.
- Around 94 percent of administrators indicates their online business protection and safety has enhanced after choosing Cloud technologies.
- Almost 75 percent of online businesses announced that service accessibility enhanced since the time they moved to the Cloud.
- More than 56 percent of the business are planning to hire people with cloud skills.
- Hybrid Systems are best suitable for large companies whereas Public cloud is best for small size businesses.
- For the small and midsize businesses making use of carbon and energy releases could be reduced by 90% after moving to the Cloud, helping them to save the environment and energy.
- A brand new a Cloud web server is accumulated for every 600 smartphones or around 120 tablets in use.
- One of the best suitable way is to define the Cloud is this blog post, because this blog post live on a web server that is not inside your building, it simply means that you are making use of Cloud technology.
With above mentioned Fascinating facts about the Cloud computing technology, the future of this technology assumes to be shining and the online businesses and organizations that decide to select the Cloud technology are discovering excellent instant advantages. There is not even single point of uncertainty that the Cloud technology has gone from nothing to a well-recognized and acceptable technology blend for businesses and organizations. Also this the best reason and time for us to pick out the Cloud at the earliest possible moment without wasting furthermore time.
Also check the list of Best web hosting providers.