GoDaddy Reviews and Experts Opinion
Go Daddy Introduction
Go Daddy claims that it is the largest domain and hosting provider of secure websites with more than 14 million customers worldwide hosting 5 million websites between them. Launched in 1997 with a different name, it is one of three companies under the same umbrella (Including Blue Razor domains LLC and Wild West Domains LLC). The Godaddy products are world class. With more than 5,000+ employees, 59 million domains under management and 600 in-house web developers works in 14 facilities, including Arizona, Iowa, Asia, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., India and much more.
Godaddy India Hosting Plans
Go Daddy offers VPS and dedicated server hosting solution for competitive prices, with a choice of operating system for both Linux & windows. VPS Servers choices are divided into five price bands- 1GB RAM, 2GB RAM, 3GB RAM, 4GB RAM and 8GB RAM with a choice of CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu or Windows operating systems(OS). Dedicated servers are also divided into five price bands, with CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora and Windows OS.
- Rapid account setup.
- 24x7 Toll free Support
- Worlds largest ICANN Registrars.
- This service comes with a wide array of features.
- GoDaddy Is Biggest and Cheapest Registrar.
- GoDaddy Offers 99.9% uptime and Unlimited Bandwith
- Go Daddy doesn't offer SSH/SFTP access.
- Godaddy Servers are outside India-It will affect your SEO.
- Many of the important features are limited or come at additional cost.
Most Popular Choice Among WordPress Users
In 2003, a small team of IT experts got together to create SiteGround as a substitute to using the hosts that they had experienced as regular customers in the hosting marketplace. SiteGround is a privately-owned company.SiteGround has few offices in Bulgaria and Spain. SiteGround mainly focus on providing web hosting for individuals and small size businesses.
Having been in the industry for 14 years, SiteGround has been known as one of the best web hosting companies. So, is it good enough for hosting websites? The answer for this question can be found in the following detailed review we made on the price, feature, uptime, reliability, technical support and other features of its hosting service.
SiteGround Hosting - General Overview
|OVERALL RATING:||4.9 out of 5|
|SUPPORT:||24/7 Phone, Live Chat, Ticket Support|
|AVERAGE UPTIME:||99.99% (November 2018 to November 2019)|
|APPS/SOFTWARES:||Supports more than 500 popular applications/Softwares|
|HOSTING FEATURES:||Unmetered transfer & MySQL, free SSL, CDN, SSH & cPanel, & email accounts|
|AVAILABLE HOSTING PLANS:||Shared, WordPress, Enterprise, Cloud, Reseller, Student Hosting & Dedicated Servers|
|WEBSITE TRANSFER:||Free on GrowBig and GoGeek Plans|
|COST:||Starting at $3.95/month|
SiteGround Pricing & Getting Started with
Siteground offers Shared, Cloud, Dedicated Hosting as well as Reseller hosting at most affordable cost. All of the web hosting packages are available at Siteground based on Linux platform. Siteground also providers ecommerce solutions for the users planning to set-up their ecommerce website or online store.
All hosting packages come with free web design tools, a free domain, SSD Storage and unlimited email accounts.
- ➟ StartUp: $3.95/mo. regular price $9.95/mo (Flat 60%) designed for a Great Web Start. This is the basic shared hosting plan at Siteground and Comes with 10GB Server Web Space. You can host single website and Suitable for ~ 10,000 Visits Monthly.
- ➟ GrowBig: $5.95/mo. regularly $14.95 (flat 60% off). GroBig plan comes with 20GB Web Space, and users are allowed to host unlimited sites, Suitable for 25,000 Visits Monthly.
- ➟ GoGeek: $11.95/mo. regular $29.95/mo (flat 60% off). This plan contains 30GB storage Space, and you can host unlimited number of websites, Suitable for 100,000 Visits Monthly.
In addition to shared web hosting, the Siteground offers 4 types of Cloud hosting plans and 3 premium managed dedicated server packages.
At Siteground they claims that only the extremely fast, secure and reliable servers are used to successfully achieve a 99.99% uptime, they also assure that if customers ever encounter more than 0.1% server downtime on a yearly basis you will be compensated for the same.
Siteground Technical support team is available via 24 x 7 emails, live chat, phone and ticket support.
Registration & Setup
Sign up process is very easy and could be completed within 5 minutes. All you need to do is decide your desired plan and follow the registration procedure.
But there are few items that can increase the cost. If your selected package contains any addons such as Domain Privacy, Website Backup, Smart Scan, HackAlert Monitoring, it would turn out to be paying much more compared to the normal rates.
All of these features are amazing, but make sure to include the features that you really required and useful for you if you don’t want to spend more money.
Once your account setup is complete, you should receive a confirmation e-mail containing with everything you want to know about your new hosting account in it. It is well structured as well as informative. Last but not least they provide you with a nice Getting Started tutorial that will tell you how to begin creating your website.
Pros of Using SiteGround Hosting
Every single hosting service providers has its very own advantages as well as disadvantages. A few of the benefits can put drawbacks on the back burner, on the other hand, few disadvantages can be a major issue for your individual requirements.
Before settling on a final decision, it ic must for you to read the pros of using SiteGround hosting.
SiteGround gives solid uptime of 99.99% with amazing speeds as well as loads of additional features that are ideal choice for everyone.
Given below are few of the pros of SiteGround hosting that make it one of the best in class hosting service providers around the globe including India.
Cons of Using SiteGround Hosting
As I stated above, each hosting service has few drawbacks. So below I am going to share few of the cons of using SiteGround hosting.
SiteGround Uptime and Reliability
SiteGround Uptime Statistics 2019
Last 12 months uptime details of SiteGround
It’s actually fairly notable that support at Siteground is pretty much unbeatable! Because, they’re really great at answering your questions or queries before you purchase a package. But they remain equally helpful once you’re actually a customer. They provide support in three formats- live chat, telephone support and ticket system.
SiteGround Features Review
These three hosting packages include 10 GB, 20 GB and 30 GB web space respectively, which are mainly less than unlimited hosting. As for the capability, they are designed for web pages with different visits: StartUp package is suitable for 10,000 visits, GrowBig for 25,000 visits and GoGeek is the best option for 100,000 visits.
Apart from above mentioned features, the three packages have some more similar features like cPanel, free website domain name registration, unlimited data transfer and unmetered MySQL databases. To be straightforward, these features are simple and enough for many low traffic websites. But we think website owners can get more resources, benefits and better services at the same price.
Special Offer: Siteground Coupon Codes- Avail flat 60% OFF on Web Hosting + Free Domain Name & Site builder.
iWeb have been providing web hosting solutions for almost two decades. Based in Canada, they have customers in over 150+ countries, also they are proud to offer customer support in 3 different languages, English, French and Spanish. They have got the Microsoft Gold Partner certification for their dedicated server which is the prime level they can fulfill in datacenter competency, and are a green company, with their data centers powered by 98% hydroelectricity supply. With four data centre’s, 200 staff member, more than 21,000 customers and 35,000 servers, iWeb declare themselves to be one of the biggest providers of web hosting solutions in Canada.
iWeb Hosting Review
For other issues, users can log support tickets and check the status of previous requests or conflicts. There is also a knowledgebase available that covers a magnificent range of subjects in a good level of detail as well as with useful screenshots.
Even though iWeb has done a lot of work to give users high-performance, speed and reliable hosting solutions, it fails to make customers as pleased as it wishes. For example, even though customers can check the system/server status anytime on the iWeb site, No historical data seems to be found. According to our observation, the amount of downtime is a little bit excessive. Although customers have facility to subscribe via email or RSS to get regular updates about their services.
3essentials is a US-based web hosting company, located just outside of Raleigh and minutes from RDU international airport, North Carolina. They have been offering best in class hosting services to small businesses & websites since 2001. 3essentials strategic approach to hosting Solutions around with three core concepts, key to the small business sector: perform, scale, and grow.
To meet these concepts, they provide performance, security, trustworthy, speed, and reliability services at an affordable cost, while keeping their web servers up-to-date and competitive.
3essentials Hosting Review
EasyCGI is a US based web hosting company which claims to be amongst the top 10 web hosting companies in the world. EasyCGI is another hosting provider that is owned by the Endurance International Group EIG), which operates dozens of other hosting companies including iPage, iPower, BlueHost and a small orange.
Founded in 1996, this is one of the oldest web hosting providers in the United States. The company specializes in providing Windows-based shared web hosting at reasonable cost, although Linux-based VPS hosting and email hosting is also available..
- • The Advanced X plan provides clients with 350 GB web space and 3,500 GB data transfer per month. This plan allows 500 POP3 E-mail Accounts and 50 MySQL databases.
- • The Advanced X2 package permits for 500 GB disk space, 5,000 GB monthly data transfer, 1,000 of POP3 email accounts and 100 MySQL databases.
- • The Advanced X4 plan allows 750 GB web space, 7,500 GB monthly bandwidth/data transfer and allows unlimited POP3 email accounts and MySQL databases.
Linux VPS (Virtual Private Server) web hosting is also available with EasyCGI. There are four Linux based VPS plans are available and every plan comes with a dedicated IP address, private name servers and allows clients to host an unlimited number of websites.
- • The Linux based VPS X package provides 256 MB RAM (burstable memory 512 MB), 20 GB web space space and 500 GB data transfer per month.
- • The Linux VPS X2 plan allows a step up from the cheap cost solution. This package brings 512 MB RAM (burstable memory 1 GB), 30 GB web space and 1000 of GB monthly data transfer.
- • The Linux VPS X4 plan permits 1 GB RAM (burstable memory 2 GB), 50 GB web space and 2000 GB monthly data transfer.
- • The Linux VPS X10 package is the high end VPS hosting plan available through EasyCGI. This provides customers with 2 GB RAM (burstable memory 4 GB), 100 GB web space and 2000 GB monthly bandwidth.
They operate two data centers, both in Boston, MA. These data centers are well maintained with both the modern technology that operates them and the physical data center itself.
EasyCGI is also open to feedback, opinion and suggestions from their clients and have provided a specific form for this purpose. Although, there is no Facebook business page or Twitter account, so support over social media is not available here.
EasyCGI users need to give 30 days prior notice in order to cancel their account. The company has already states that it may charge for the full term of the agreement if customers cancel their account before the end of their contract. There is no clue on how customers would eligible for money back of any unused month’s service, therefore it’s possibly safe to suppose that the complete term amount would be due.
As the name suggests, WinHost is a dedicated Windows web hosting provider. Winhost provides various types of hosting solutions to meet your different website requirements at affordable price without any kind of long-term contracts. Their people are collaborated with many windows projects for seamless co-operation with Microsoft. They keep trying and improve and offer latest MS technologies to clients.
Winhost Hosting Review
- 3GB of Disk Space, 50GB Monthly Bandwidth
- Windows Server 2012/2008;
- Internet Information Services (IIS) IIS 8/7, IIS Remote Management, and IIS Full & Medium Trust
- 1 MSSQL database in version 2014 / 2012/2008 R2 / 2008
- ASP.NET 4.6 / 4.5.2 / 3.5 / 2.0;
- ASP.NET MVC 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1
- PHP5 Hosting with FastCGI
- No need to struck in long term contracts
- Freedom to Upgrade or downgrade plans yourself
- One click installation of popular applications
- Limited Bandwidth
- Live chat and real time support option is not available
- Only three tiers of service offered
- Backups must be done manually with the help control panel
VPSLink is one of the best most reputed Virtual Server Hosting provider in the hosting industry. The company is started by Endurance International Group (EIG) in 2002 and has been offering a wide range of Linux based VPS hosting solutions since 2006.
VPSLink is purely concentrated and specialize on VPS hosting. The company provides one of the best prices in the hosting industry for VPS servers. Its hosting packages are catered to Linux specialists who need extra resources.
VPSLink Hosting Review
- Link-1 Plan provides customers with 2.5 GB web space, 100 GB bandwidth, 64MB RAM and one dedicated IP address.
This plan supports Linux web hosting on the Xen platform. Lamp, Ruby on Rails and Gentoo OS are not available
with this plan. This is best suited for stand-alone services.
- Link-2 Plan comes with disk space of up to 5GB, with 150GB bandwidth and the dedicated RAM to 128MB.
Clients can opt between the Xen and OpenVZ platforms. Ruby on Rails and Lamp are not available with
Link-2 plan. It is recommended for static websites.
- Link-3 Plan is almost similar to the Link-2 Plan but ups the 10GB disk space, 300GB bandwidth and 256 MB RAM.
Ruby on Rails and Lamp are supported by this plan. This plan is recommended and designed for small dynamic sites.
- Link-4 Plan is a set up from the Link-3 Plan with 20GB web space, 500GB RAM and 512 MB RAM. This plan
too provides customers with 3 dedicated IP addresses. This plan is recommended for bigger sites with dynamic content.
- Link-5 plan is the top end VPS plan present through this host. This provides 40GB disk space, 1000GB bandwidth,
1024 MB dedicated RAM and 5 dedicated IP addresses. This plan is recommended for the users who want to host multiple websites.
VPSLink customers get complete access to a community based blog, a wiki, community discussion forums and knowledge base for self-help purposes. For those technical related queries customers will have access to a ticketing system and a telephone support. They also have a Twitter profile, but it appears that it’s rarely being used.
eHost is closed for business
You can try FastComet hosting for as low as $2.95/month with free domain for lifetime
eHost is a US based hosting provider located in houston, Texas which is gaining popularity and reputation day by day and currently hosts more than 1 million websites. Ehost's parent company is Endurance International Group which is also the parent company of some top web hosts like iPage, FatCow, BlueHost and a host of other web hosting companies. Their catchline is *Everything You Will Ever Need to Host and Manage Your Website*. And this is accurate ehost offers all the attributes that you will require to put up a personal as well as business website. eHost gives an advanced kind of web hosting experience at economical cost.
Is eHost.com the host for you?
Highlights of eHost Review
- ➤ Plenty of customizable templates, free SEO tips, a free domain, eCommerce tools and blog creation tools.
- ➤ All in one hosting solution means you have web hosting, domain registration and web builder with one easy choice.
- ➤ Free cPanel enables to setup websites, email accounts, database creations, blog installation, forum creation, online stores setup and much more
- ➤ Free Marketing Suite that contains $100 Google Adword credits and $100 Yahoo+Bing. credits, Free Site Analytics software etc..
- ➤ 45-days Money Back Guarantee.
- ➤ 24/7 Phone, Live Chat and Email Support.
- ➤ Free YellowPages.com Listing
- ➤ Website Authentication Seal
Regularly $5.50/month (PROMO: $2.75/month) Flat 50% Discount.
Ehost Pricing & Plan Review:
Pricing is the main advantage of eHost’s hosting. eHost hosting pricing and plan structure is solid and simple. Below is the screenshot of their homepage with a special offer they are running.
Comparing pricing structure among various Top Web hosting companies is notoriously difficult task. All of the other web hosting companies have various hosting plans with different limits, different bonuses, addons and different renewal charges, still more if you are comparing several providers.
Therefore here on this page we are not doing comparison of apples to oranges, now we explain the things step by step based on Core hosting features and add-on hosting benefits in such a way that you can identify exactly what you are going to pay for and how ehost compares to other hosting service providers.
“3 D’s “ are the crucial features of hosting services ” – domains, databases and disk space/web server space. The basic motive of a hosting service is to perform web page files and data when someone type your domain name in browser to view your website.
- ➤ Domains- The number of domains that you are allowed to host on your single hosting account. If you are planning to host multiple websites, you will need to have unlimited domains permitted.
- ➤ Databases- The numbers of website application and software you are allowed to run on your web server. A Joomla install needs single database. If you are going to have more applications, softwares etc. – you will require more.
- ➤ Disk or Web space - The number of files and data you are allowed to put on your server space including pis, videos, text, Document, etc.
- ➤ Bonus- Add-ons- the features and benefits like free building tools, marketing credits, backend software, security features etc.
At eHost.com they believe to make things easy because they have a single hosting plan with unlimited features* and bonuses. By means of this that ehost not only compete with other top web hosting brands in worldwide, but also it also has an expeditious benefit against the low-priced packages of other hosting providers.
Apart – in the case of eHost’s Hosting unlimited means “unmetered” – in other words, they do not seriously track the activities of your website, except in respect to the total resources of your server. Resources limit is their with each and every hosting company has limited resources, hence, it’s all about management of server resources. Anyway at eHost they does not deliberately limit your resources usage. Alternatively, they reserve the right to stop or control your site if it start to do much more with your server and resources.
With eHost’s all in one single hosting plan – they are cheapest and economical both short and long term duration. At the time of renewal, you will be billed at regular rates, which are currently, $5.98/mo. for 3 year duration, $7.98/mo. for 2 year duration, $9.98/mo for 1 year duration, and $13.98 for monthly billing. This pricing structure is very competitive against its rivals such as Bluehost, iPage, inMotion Hosting etc.
Ehost Hosting Features:
Ehost Ease of Use:
Unhappily, there is no free trial available, even though the 45-day money back guarantee can act in a similar way. With the help of drag and drop eHost’s website builder you can literally have a site up and running in a matter of few hours, with no technical knowledge needed.
Ehost Customer Support:
Summary of Ehost's Review:
- ✔ 30-day Money-back Guarantee
- ✔ 24/7 Chat, Phone and Email Support
- ✔ Excellent Uptime
- ✔ Well Experienced Management
- ✔ Free Marketing Credits
- ✔ Comes with 1GB Free Cloud storage
- ✔ Suitable for small and Mid sized businesses
- ✘ Since there is no VPS hosting option, it may not be worthy for websites with excessive traffic
- ✘ Limitations of Server Resources
- ✘ Higher Renewal Cost
Certainty eHost service is not for everyone. If you already have a very busy blog or web page and planning to transfer it to eHost, it might not be a great decision. Although if you are going to start your first website, eHost is the ideal web hosting partner. Ehost provides easy to use Drag & Drop Site Builder with the help of that you can create your website easily.
If you have a website or ecommerce store with high traffic and more number of products, we recommend iPage or Bluehost because ehost won't be able to provide you with the essential resources for these kind of websites. We highly recommend eHost for small, mid sized businesses as well as personal websites.
Introductory offer: For a limited-time only. Offer End Soon! Flat 50% off on eHost Hosting Plans, Just pay $2.75/mo. Visit eHost now!
Founded in 2005, HostMonster has been providing reliable as well as affordable hosting service since its establishment. The hosting provider is leader in shared web hosting with high-quality, reliable hosting service, responsive support and reasonable price. HostMonster merge all useful characteristics and functionality into its upgradable hosting packages.
HostMonster Hosting Review
- Free Domain for the Life of Your Hosting
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Add-on Domains
- Unlimited Web Space
- Unlimited Emails
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited GB of Site Transfer
- Free Online Stores
- Free Search Engine Submission
- Free $200 Google, Bing & Yahoo Credits
- Courtesy Site Backups
- US-based Customer Support Team
- Free Drag and Drop Site Builder
- WordPress, Gallery and Much More
To extenuate outage, the data center employs a unbiased, synchronized power system that is efficient of sustaining an optimum level of performance.Furthermore an extra UPS based backup power supply and 24*7 live server monitoring guarantee that the interruption to outage is kept to a slightest. In addition an automatic backup system is too in place to retrieve any accidental loss of valuable data.
Special Offer: For limited-time only. Offer End Soon! Just pay $4.95/mo. for web hosting with HostMonster for your first term! Visit HostMonster below!
Is FatCow the host for you?
FatCow's eco-friendly hosting solution and marketing bonuses are sure to draw plenty of attention their way, but this is a company that gets the basics right, too. From great customer & technical support to a very flexible web hosting plan, FatCow is sure to impress.They pride themselves on value & customer service, and they should. They're not quite as inexpensive as iPage, as beginner oriented as Bluehost India, or flexible & advanced as A2Hosting, but offer more of a blend.Their cpanel (control panel) is is almost identical to iPage's setup. It's very simple layout that anyone can navigate but provides both beginner and advanced options. They offer a point and click website building tools loaded with lots of themes and templates. They provide step-by-step installation wizard that can setup blogs, forums, shopping carts, and much more in only a few clicks.
FatCow Web Hosting Plans & Pricing
You have four different type of choices if you are planning to buy hosting plan with FatCow. You can select from: Original FatCow (Shared hosting), WordPress Blog, advanced VPS hosting Service, and Dedicated Servers.
Original FatCow (Fatcow Shared Hosting)
The Original FatCow is just another name for a shared hosting service provided by Fatcow. This plan has an introductory price of $3.15/mo, but at the time of renewal it will cost you $8.95 a month.
The hosting package contains unlimited email accounts, storage space, and transfer. You will also get free marketing credits worth $200 (Google Adword & Bing) when you sign up for Fatcow shared plan. Additionally, you will get 1GB of JustCloud storage free of cost as well as easy to use free website builder and domain name registration or transfer. All of these features will help you to set your site up your website easily.
Get Amazing 50% Off on Fatcow's Web Hosting
Fatcow WordPress Blog
If you are planning to set up a WordPress blog or website, you have the choice to sign up for WordPress Blog hosting too. The WP Starter plan starts at as low as $3.75/mo. and the WP Essential plan costs $6.95 monthly. Both plans contain the core hosting plan, a customized control panel, and pre-installed themes and plugins. The WP Essential plan has super speed, enhanced security, and expert support, making it a best choice if you are going to host an organization blog or website. Other than, you will get everything in WP Starter plan you need to host a WordPress blog.
Fatcow VPS Hosting
FatCow offers three different types VPS Hosting plans in the form of Basic, Business and Optimum. The Basic VPS contains 1 core, 1 GB of RAM, 40 GB of web space, and 1 TB of transfer/bandwidth. The Business VPS includes 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 90 GB storage, and 3 TB bandwidth. The last Optimum VPS plan has 4 cores, 8 GB ram, 120 GB storage space, and 4 TB of bandwidth, ranging from $19.99 per month to $79.99 per month.
Fatcow Dedicated Servers
Fatcow offer three type of Dedicated Server hosting plans in the form of Startup, Professional and Enterprise. The Startup Dedicated plan comes with 2 cores, 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB of server space, and 5 TB of bandwidth, although the Professional dedicated plan has double as much of everything of Startup plan. The Enterprise dedicated plan come with 4 cores, 16 GB RAM, 1,000 GB web space, and 15 TB of bandwidth ranging from $119.99 per month to $191.99 per month, and also provide Cloud-Based Flexibility, independent control, management and dedicated resources.
Highlight of FatCow Hosting Features
- ✔ Oodles" of Disk Space and Transfer
- ✔ 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee
- ✔ Free Domain Name & Shopping Cart
- ✔ Instant Setup and Easy Site Building Tools
- ✔ $200 Free Advertising Credits for Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- ✔ Free Listing in Yellowpages
- ✔ Green - 100% Powered by Wind Energy
This oath is their pledge to their all customers, they back it 100% and will issue an account credit if they break it."When you have any query or technical issue, you want someone to be there for you to solve your issue, with an enthusiastic can-do attitude. That's just what you'll find when you contact our friendly Moo Crew! In fact, if we don't deliver a positive support experience, we will give you a free month of hosting. It's that simple. We hereby pledge to:
- Call you within the first seven days, welcoming you to FatCow’s family.
- Answer your call in under one minutes, on average, each day.
- Provide phone support.
- Resolve your issue when you first contact them or set a firm deadline to follow up with you.
- Maintain a pleasant support experience by remaining friendly and courteous at all times.
- Adhere to the highest training standards, so the Moo Crew is always knowledgeable.
- Continually review and improve our support and service experience by sending you a follow-up survey.
Fatcow Money Back Guarantee
FatCow provides true value for every single penny you invest with them. Talking about money, you would be delighted to know that FatCow provide you with a decent money back guarantee of 30 days. If you feel unsatisfactory with the services provided by Fatcow you can get your money back within the first 30 days of subscription.
Fatcow money back guarantee may not appear to be much attractive because many other top web hosting companies like A2hosting, InMotion Hosting, and eHost provide guarantees for a longer duration.
Fatcow Customer Support
Customer support is provided 24/7 in the form of following mediums:
- ➥ Phone
- ➥ Live Chat
- ➥ Knowledge Base
- ➥ Video Tutorials
- ➥ User Guide
At the same time the speed and perfection of the customer support services are outstanding except for live chat support, we have mixed experience with these support services. Furthermore they'll call you within 7 days welcoming you to the their family. Mostly support calls are answered in under 1 minute, on average, by United States based support agents. Fatcow has an extensive knowledgebase, lots of video tutorials, and a user's guide for beginners.
Fatcow Performance & Reliability
On FatCow official website they does not actively promote their server uptime guarantee. However, that the absence of uptime guarantee made us little bit worried, and our team actually had done a lot of research. We were actually amazed at what we found because the figure since march 2014 is fairly decent: approximately 99.90%. Not terrible, but not too good either.
It’s also important to consider that they have been showing consistently excellent results in the past few months. All credits goes to its fast, highly secured and reliable servers and a dedicated team of professionals. It is not surprising that they are able to survive as one of the top pick for many webmasters and professional bloggers as well as small to medium sized businesses, in spite of being around for more than 15 years in the hosting industry. Here are the details of recent uptime:
- January average uptime: 99.99%
- February average uptime: 99.99%
- March average uptime: 99.98
- April average uptime: 99.97
- May average uptime: 99.98
- June average uptime: 99.99
- July average uptime: 99.97
- August average uptime: 99.96
- Sep average uptime: 99.97
- Oct average uptime: 99.99
- Nov average uptime: 99.98
- Dec average uptime: 99.99
Given Below is the screenshot of recent uptime score (Image captured from Uptime Robot):
Fatcow Coupon: Save upto 50% on Web Hosting Plans + Free Domain name. FatCow offers hosting plans starting as low as $3.15/mo, free easy to use website builder and a free domain.