The UpdatedReviews.in Blog
Our blog is specially designed for webmasters & newbies to provide expert tips, tutorials, how to's, latest articles, information about web hosting services, website design, server management, security, digital marketing and more.
HostingRaja Review and Expert Opinion
HostingRaja is one of the fastest growing web hosting company. It has taken over a major share of the web hosting industry in India in a very short span of time. Many MNC’s are finding it difficult to compete with HostingRaja as their services are much better and affordable. Also Check Hosting Raja Coupons.
Affordability is a major concern that we all might be having, with a limited budget choosing a Web Hosting provider can become a hectic task. HostingRaja has kept that in mind and they are providing an array of Web Hosting plans, one can choose the best suitable plan according to one's preference and affordability. HostingRaja’s Web Hosting plans are the most cost effective and gives the best value for money deal.
When it comes to performance & reliability HostingRaja’s services are unmatched. They are providing a guaranteed server uptime of 99.9% that means your website will never go down and will load at a supersonic speed.
One of the best features that I personally loved is their 24/7 customer support. HostingRaja’s representatives are available round the clock through different modes of communication like email, chat and phone. They are easy to reach and one can have a conversation with them in any of the Regional languages.
Let's discuss some of the many features HostingRaja provides:
· Linux Hosting plans comes with PHP and MySQL Databases.
· Each of the web hosting plans contains email, FTP, and sub-domains
· Custom hosting plans according to the clients requirements.
· No Hidden Cost, NO Setup fee & No Extra Payments
· FREE Control Panel, Database Manager, Add-on/Parked Domain.
· Free installation and setup of Blog/Business/E-commerce Websites.
· FREE website builder/Web Email/Email Forwarding.
· Phone Support & Email/Ticket Support & Chat Support.
· POP3/SMTP/IMAP/PHP/Python/MySql Support.
· Tier-4 Data-center with cutting edge technology.
· FREE Domain Name with all Hosting Plans.
Final Words –
Words alone are not enough to describe the services provided by HostingRaja. It should be experienced and felt. HostingRaja will give your website or blog the best online presence you always dreamt of. Being an Indian I personally felt proud and at the same time amazed by the quality of services provided by HostingRaja - Best Web Hosting India.Their Tagline best describes them.
Virtual Realty??? Have you heard this word? You definitely would have heard about it but may not be clear about what it is and how it works. Lets know more about this rising technology, which everyone wants to experience today.
What is Virtual Reality? –
In basic terms virtual is defined as something close by and reality is defined as something, which does exists and can be felt as per human senses. So when combined together it means “near to reality”.
Coming to the technical version of virtual reality it actually is a 3D environment which is created using computer.
First time virtual reality was known through a short story named “Pygmalion’s Spectacles” in 1935, which was a science fiction.
As the computer from the super computer is now available in the form of tablet or laptop the size of the virtual reality kept decreasing and finally now we can experience it through a wearable headset. Wearing this headset you can experience the 3D version of a game or movie.
Major use of this is done in the field of gaming but apart from gaming it can be applied to other fields, which are mentioned below.
• Health Care: -With time advancement is witnessed in the field of health and care so in this field we use virtual reality to diagnose and treat a disease in a better way.
· Space: -This is field where we use virtual reality in many helpful ways when a team of people are trying to travel into space they can actually the feel of it and get habituated using this technology.
· Museums: -It is not a place to visit to see our ancient culture and used items it is also a place to learn how things used to work and how it has changed with years. Using virtual reality in this field can give better picture to the children to learn better.
Virtual reality devices are available in the market you can purchase and experience this new technology which is rising in the technology field.
Also Check Best Web Hosting India